Turning Point is a private nonprofit organization located in Macomb County, governed by a board of directors that provides emergency, support and prevention services for domestic and sexual violence survivors.
Turning Point is actively recruiting individuals with skills and interests in the following areas in order to advance our mission to end domestic violence and sexual assault: technology, strategic planning, nonprofit management, fund development, public relations, legal, marketing, finance, and event planning.
Meetings are scheduled as needed for Internal Operations sub-committees (HR, Finance, Facilities) and External Relations sub-committees (PR, Advocacy, Fund Development)
Board Member Expectations:
- Support and have passion for the mission and act as ambassador the organization
- Be part of a board committee
- Make a gift that represents you
- Willing to listen, analyze and think clearly and creatively
- Attend Meetings and Turning Point events
- Follow through on committee assignments
For more information about Turning Point and/or an application, please contact me by submitting the form below:
Sue Coats, CEO