We’re in this Together
We continue to monitor ongoing developments and safety information related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). During this difficult time, Turning Point is committed to providing essential services to survivors of domestic and sexual violence. To comply with physical distancing and the recommendations of the CDC and the local health department, we have put a list of temporary protocols in place to help minimize everyone’s risk by practicing physical distancing.
- The crisis line continues to operate 24/7 (586) 463-6990
- The shelter will continue to serve survivors
- The Forensic Nurse Examiner Program is available 24/7 to support survivors of sexual assault
- All counseling sessions are available via phone
- Personal Protection Office services are available only by phone. Please call (586) 469-7494
- Second Hand Rose is temporarily closed to support physical distancing
- Prevention Education and Community Outreach programs are canceled
These protocols will remain in effect until we have further information from the CDC. We appreciate your continued support.