Highly trained advocates are available 24/7/365 to provide support, safety planning and resources to callers, including those who are limited-English speaking or hearing impaired.
- An average of 10,000 calls come into the hotline annually.
- Survivors can contact the hotline to explore resources including Emergency Shelter options and connect with Turning Point’s Forensic Nurse & Advocacy Program.
- The 24-Hour Hotline is a resource for loved ones or professionals who need support or have questions about domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Advocates are trained to provide support and resources to adults, teens, and children, who may be in crisis or feeling confused about an experience.
- Anyone from anywhere can call the hotline – you do not have to be a Macomb County resident to contact the hotline.