Second Hand Rose provides free goods to survivors, affordable merchandise to the community, and revenue to support the programs of Turning Point. Your donations and shopping dollars assist Turning Point with their mission to end domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Located at 36660 S. Gratiot, Clinton Twp., MI 48035
- Store Hours: Tuesday– Saturday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, Closed on Sunday and temporarily closed on Monday.
- Donations accepted Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm or until maximum capacity is reached. All donations are Tax Deductible in accordance with the IRS regulations. Receipts are provided. To learn more about items we unfortunately cannot accept click here.
- On average, Second Hand Rose provided $9,000 worth of goods to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault working to rebuild their lives free of violence each year.
- The store is always looking for dedicated volunteers to help accept donations, greet customers, along with a variety of other tasks. Click here to apply.