Survivors and their loved ones can reach out for supportive counseling services at any time during their healing journey. Whether it’s 1 month, 1 year, or 1 decade after experiencing domestic violence or sexual assault, Turning Point is here.
- Trauma certified counselors provide free, confidential counseling for survivors, and their loved ones.
- Individual and group counseling sessions are available for survivors of all ages, including children.
- Counseling services are available in Mount Clemens, St. Clair Shores, Romeo, and Warren. Due to the pandemic counselors are currently offering phone and virtual counseling sessions.
- Youth ages 14+ can receive up to 12 counseling sessions without parental consent.
- Turning Point has relationships with several community partners that help us provide additional support for survivors with needs such as mental health and culturally specific services.