Survivors and their loved ones can reach out for trauma advocacy services at any time during their healing journey. Whether it’s one month, one year, or one decade after experiencing domestic violence or sexual assault, Turning Point is here.
- Certified trauma providers partner with survivors or their loved ones to promote healing, access resources, and restore stability to lives disrupted by abuse.
- Sessions may be individual or group; focused on crisis intervention, healing, resources, or problem solving; and are available for survivors and their loved ones of all ages.
- Trauma advocacy sessions are free, confidential and available in multiple locations across Macomb County. Due to the pandemic providers are currently offering phone and virtual counseling sessions.
- Youth ages 14+ can receive up to 12 sessions without parental consent.
- Turning Point has relationships with several community partners that help us provide additional support for survivors with needs such as mental health and culturally specific services.