Survivors and their loved ones can reach out for supportive counseling services at any time during their healing journey. Whether it’s one month, one year, or one decade after experiencing domestic violence or sexual assault, Turning Point is here.
- Trauma certified counselors provide free, confidential counseling for survivors, and their loved ones.
- Individual and group counseling sessions are available for survivors of all ages, including children.
- Counseling services are available in Mount Clemens, St. Clair Shores, Romeo, and Warren. Due to the pandemic counselors are currently offering phone and virtual counseling sessions.
- Youth ages 14+ can receive up to 12 counseling sessions without parental consent.
- Turning Point has relationships with several community partners that help us provide additional support for survivors with needs such as mental health and culturally specific services.