Thank you for being a part of making the holidays joyful for the families served by our Adopt-A-Family Program by registering to sponsor a family in need.
To ensure our program runs as smoothly as possible, we have established a few guidelines.
- We respect the safety and privacy of the families we serve. Therefore, only non-identifying information will be provided to our Adopt-A-Family sponsors.
- Once matched with a family, sponsors will be emailed a copy of the family’s application, with an alphabet letter(s) on the application to identify the family. The application will contain gift ideas, colors, and sizes as guidelines for your gifts. The application may also include Dream Gift Ideas, as a sponsor you are under no obligation to fulfill all gift idea requests.
- Once you are matched with a family you will receive an email with the client’s wish list, the email will also include a link to schedule your drop off time. All gifts must be dropped off by December 15, 2023 to ensure all families have time to pick up their gifts for the holiday.
- When dropping off gifts, please put the letter of the family on each box/bag for that family.
- We ask that all gifts be NEW.
- The application will indicate if the family would prefer items be wrapped or unwrapped. Please help empower survivors by honoring their preference.
- If you have been matched with a family and circumstances arise that you are unable to sponsor the family, please call and let us know. There will be no questions asked regarding your withdrawal from the program or a change in families.
Should you have any further questions, please contact us at 586-463-4430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Sincere Appreciation,
We are no longer accepting sponsors for the Adopt-A-Family program.