Please click below for more information on ways to give.
- Matching Gifts
Many employers will match gifts their employees make to Turning Point. Check with your employer to see if they are a matching gift company. It’s as simple as mailing in a completed form with your gift to Turning Point. We will do the rest.
- Stocks, Bequests and Insurance
Donors may designate Turning Point as a beneficiary in their wills and/or as the beneficiary of their life insurance policies. For more information please contact us at 586.463.4430.
- In Memory of Someone Special
Remember a loved one by giving a generous gift in their name to Turning Point. Please contact our office at 586.463.4430 to make arrangements.
- Help Survivors by Showing You Care
Treat a special person in your life with a beautiful card designed by renowned artist Daniel Cascardo. For $25 we will send a special thank you, Mothers Day, Holiday, birthday or just because. Please contact our office at 586.463.4430 to make arrangements.
- Host a Third Party Event
Please consider hosting a fundraiser for Turning Point. A third party fundraiser is a company, organization, or individual that wishes to hold a promotion, event, or sale to benefit Turning Point. For more information, contact us at 586.463.4430.
- Ways to Give Without Writing a Check
As a nonprofit organization for the community, Turning Point is dependent on the generosity of thousands of donors. There are many ways to give beyond writing a check. All of these methods can provide tax savings and may offer other benefits to you.
- Set up a monthly giving debit from your checking account or credit card for any amount you choose.
- Transfer a paid-up life insurance policy to Turning Point.
- Use required IRA withdrawals to go to Turning Point.
- Set up a gift annuity, one that pays you guaranteed income for the rest of your life.
- Use a charitable trust for more structured portfolios.
Making a planned gift is not as hard as you might think. Turning Point has experienced staff and volunteer board members who are experts in planned giving. They can talk with you or your advisors to achieve your giving goals, at no cost to you. For a no pressure, no obligation conversation, please contact Karan Bates-Gasior, Director of Development at Turning Point, at 586-463-4430 or by email.